Why register with TARGETjobs?
Organise your job search
Save your favourite roles, advice and events to your personal dashboard
Add your CV to get headhunted and invited to networking days
Receive job alerts
Never miss an opportunity thanks to our targeted job alerts
Your dashboard is ready and waiting for you to fill it with all your favourite things from TARGETjobs.
We know that applying for a job can be a full time job in itself; your dashboard makes it easy:
- Save searches so they are easy to repeat
- Pin employers and vacancies that interest you to research more, apply later or record who you have applied for
- Pin application advice and other articles to read either at your leisure or when you need them most
- Pin TARGETjobs and employer events you want to take part in
Did you know TARGETjobs has its own recruitment agency? It’s called TARGETrecruit.
Build your TARGETjobs profile and upload your CV to show off your skills and work experience. Hopefully you will match one of the many graduate roles we are recruiting for and get a phone call from one of our agents.
TARGETrecruit often has roles in:
- Digital marketing
- Data analysis
TARGETjobs are proud to deliver you a targeted and optimised email service. Our emails will increase and decrease depending on your activity so we won’t bombard you when you are focused on other things. You can even pause your emails if, for example, you are on a placement year.
Register to receive:
- Targeted email alerts
- Roundups on the latest vacancies matching your preferences
- How to get hired newsletters from our sector editors
- Invites to events from TARGETjobs and employers