£25,000 - £30,000
You’ve probably heard a lot about our Placement Programmes by now – that we thrive on giving university students unparalleled exposure, training and support. And it can be hard work. Which is all true, and that’s why we’re on the lookout for passionate and driven individuals to join the team on our 12-month Retail Management Placement.
You’ll spend the first few months in store, learning about each role and gaining hands-on experience from Store Assistant to Assistant Store Manager. Whether it’s stacking shelves, operating the till or serving customers, you’ll be there to lend a helping hand. Once you know what goes into every role, you’ll be better equipped to manage and lead the team. Along the way, you’ll also complete a number of different projects in a variety of areas across the business, including Logistics, Administration, Property and Trading. You’ll also work alongside an Area Manager, getting a real insight into their role.
If you’re working towards a 2:1 degree, seeking a placement after your second year at university and want to be part of a company that means more to its colleagues than just a job, roll up your sleeves and apply to join today!
- You’ll be exposed to every facet of the Aldi business over the 12-months of your placement.
- Spend time within a Store to gain a real insight into the business.
- Complete a number of projects in a variety of areas across the business, including Logistics, Administration, Property and Trading.
- Work alongside an Area Manager to understand the role further.
- Once you know what goes into every role, you’ll be better equipped to manage and lead the team.
Essential Skills Required:
- 96 UCAS points from your top 3 A Levels or equivalent.
- Working towards a 2:1 in any degree discipline.
- Driving Licence.
- The right to work in the UK.
- £26,000 salary.
- 4 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Full training provided.
- Discounted Health Cash Plan.
- A variety of Aldi Perks including bike to work scheme, discounted gym passes, accommodation, travel, cinema and family day out tickets.
If you’re looking for a career that gives you the chance to make a real difference, please submit your application as soon as possible.
£25,000 - £30,000