Why should you attend?
- Speak directly with trainees and lawyers and learn from their experiences
- Gain insider tips from graduate recruiters on how to make your application stand out
- Develop those all-important placement application skills
- Participate in case studies and receive feedback on your performance
Students will have typically of spent a whole day at RPC’s head office located in London overlooking The Tower of London. This time around we are doing this event virtually! Students will take part in sessions designed to reflect the application process, as well as showcasing their skills and personality. They can hear first-hand about what it is like to work in law within the City and the opportunities that are available to them in this leading firm, through networking sessions with the recruitment team, trainees and lawyers. The day will also include case study sessions where students will work with their peers in groups. These sessions are aimed at helping students to discover the skills that are necessary to work in law and apply to RPC vacation schemes.
Who can apply?
- First year law students and second year non-law students who can demonstrate an interest in a career in City law, that are currently studying at university in the UK or Ireland
- You must be able to demonstrate academic excellence
- Additional skills gained from extracurricular activities will be viewed favourably.
Welcome from RPC
Introduction to the Legal Workplace
Welcome to RPC and @lifeinalawfirm from the trainees
Panel Q+A with trainees, associates and partners
Skills session with RPC
Event wrap up
What else do you need to know
Inside City Law
23 November 2021