Looking to gain some experience for your future career? Don’t wait until you graduate.
Boost your CV with Teach First, one of the UK's top graduate employers. Develop core skills to support your employability with Teach First, one of the UK's top graduate employers. And hear from speakers talking about opportunities, and challenges, unique to women in leadership.
Over half of teachers in England identify as female, but the number of women in school leadership makes up a significantly lower proportion. We know that schools can act as catalysts for change and set up young people’s understanding of adult life, and reversing years of inequality will take time, but we have to start now.
At Teach First, we are committed to recruiting and supporting the career progression of female leaders to readdress the balance and improve representation.
On our two-day Women in Leadership Taster Programme, you'll:
- Spend time learning transferable skills with our range of experts
- Attend personal development and leadership skills sessions
- Discover what it’s like to teach, including planning and delivering your own mini lesson
- Receive personalised one-to-one feedback
- Gain networking opportunities with our team, our partners and likeminded peers
All the above and, in the future, you'll be guaranteed a space at a selection day for our teacher training and leadership programme – one of the UK’s top graduate schemes as highlighted in the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers list.
Give yourself a head start in planning your career, with our two-day Taster Programme.
Apply now – we fill our Taster Programmes on a rolling basis, so strongly recommend early application.