About Bank of America
Who we are
As one of the world’s leading financial institutions, we support 66 million customers in finance, from individuals, to businesses, governments and institutions. With a 200,000 strong workforce in more than 35 countries, you’ll find us all over the world, from the Americas to Europe, the Middle East & Africa and Asia, helping to make our customers lives better. And, we care about supporting our colleagues across the globe as much as our customers. In February 2019, we were ranked as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune magazine and the global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work®.
We also care deeply about our planet and the people on it, which is why we make sure we’re giving back to local and global communities.
- We’ve made a $1 billion, four-year commitment to help local communities address economic and racial inequality accelerated by the global pandemic
- We contributed $25 million to launch a new Smithsonian Institution initiative that explores the impact of racial injustice on American communities and the nation’s future
- Each year, we provide billions of dollars in financing for sustainable business activities
- We develop technology in emerging fields like virtual reality, artificial intelligence and machine learning, to help organizations gain funding safely, rapidly and efficiently
- Through our Supplier Diversity Program, we’ve invested over $20 billion in supporting women-owned businesses and diverse-owned businesses
- And, for over 30 years we’ve been a proud sponsor of the Special Olympics
Shape your world with us
We know it’s important to work for what matters. Here, you’ll discover a career with global and local impact. You’ll work in a collaborative team with responsibilities from day one, and plenty of opportunities to shape your career. And, through our networks, clubs and events you’ll find friendships and experience our wonderfully inclusive culture.
What you’ll do with us
The worlds of sustainable finance, workplace culture and technology are evolving fast. Together we can shape them to be smarter, greener, safer and more inclusive.
From apprenticeships to internships, industrial placements to full-time roles, you’ll find an opportunity to lead change with us. Our Insight program will help you learn and grow in a whole new way while you’re at university, and through our summer internships, you’ll discover what worlds you’d like to shape when you start your career.
Our analyst and associate graduate programs are where you’ll start to really make an impact. You’ll create a career that works for you, with opportunities to start your journey in a range of areas: Compliance, Corporate Audit, Corporate Treasury, Global Corporate & Investment Banking Credit, Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Global Markets, Global Research, Global Transaction Services, Market Risk, Quantitative Management and Technology.
Our recruitment process
Analyst internship and full-time recruiting takes place on a rolling basis once our applications are open. Assessments often begin before the deadline, so it’s best to submit your application early as this will give you the best chance of being considered for the role.
We care deeply about shaping the world of work to be an equal and inclusive one – and that starts with our recruitment process. We know just how important and valuable it is to have a wide range of skills, backgrounds and experiences shaping our work and ideas. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and we’re proud to focus on attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent within Bank of America. Together, we aim to mirror the customers, clients and communities we serve.