About Carter Jonas LLP
Since 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to be one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK with a network of 33 offices across England and Wales, employing more than 800 partners and staff.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
At Carter Jonas, ‘Simply Better Advice’ is a statement that unites everyone in our business behind a common purpose. It is a commitment to our customers that we will work harder for them, constantly striving to provide the best advice in the market.
Voted one of the Best Places to work in Property in 2018 and accredited with a Gold Investors in People award, we are proud of our values and what they stand for; chosen by our very own employees:
- Approachable – We treat every relationship with respect, integrity and warmth
- Effective – We do what we say we will, we do it well and we’re accountable
- Ambitious – We are ambitious for our clients and for our firm
We are recruitingthe following roles:
- Graduate Commercial Surveyor - Oxford, London and Cambridge
- Graduate Rural Surveyor - Harrogate, Shrewsbury, Oxford and Winchester
- Graduate Geospatial Surveyor - Birmingham
- Graduate Infrastructure Surveyor - Winchester, Bristol, London, Leeds and Warrington 12 month Infrastrucure Placement Student - Graduate Planner - Oxford
- Birmingham 12 month Rural Placement Student - Harrogate and Cambridge
We offer a highly competitive rewards package including group pension, flexible benefits, referral schemes and 25 days annual leave. As an equal opportunities employer, with the Investors in People Gold accreditation, we are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learning and development is important to us, we encourage everyone to continue developing to optimise their performance and fulfil their potential. We enjoy what we do, and we do it well, that’s why 80% of our business is from repeat clients.
From day one of our graduate scheme you will be invested in. We offer a structured training programme, an APC supervisor or counsellor, and regular assessments to ensure you achieve the full level of competency required for your APC. In addition, we pay your APC registration fee and your first APC final assessment, and offer up to five days study leave.