Shell is an international energy company that aims to meet the world’s growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible. We are one of the world’s largest independent energy companies, operating in more than 70 countries and employing around 89,000 people.
The challenge for the future is to continue to meet growing global demand for energy at the same time as reducing carbon emissions. Shell is an active participant in meeting this challenge. Through collective thinking, idea sharing and learning we can build the collaborations necessary to deliver a world with more, and cleaner, energy.
We’ve designed the Shell Graduate Programme to give students and graduates like you a real role in our business. Our Graduate Programme will help you make the most of your potential, personally and professionally.
Graduate Programme application dates: 20th September – 20th December
Assessed Internship application dates: 21st October – 21st January
Shell offers an incredibly competitive rewards and benefits package.
- Online application: a few questions and a CV upload.
- Online assessments: a timed cognitive test and working style assessment.
- On demand video interview: a self-recorded video interview where you can tell us about yourself.
- Final Assessment: a virtual interview, live session, about a case study and an interview.
- Shell Connect: we’d love for you to come and visit us and get a taste of what it’s like to work at Shell.