Become an extension of our firm. Develop a deep understanding of our graduate offering. And build your CV as well as your network. You have a lot to gain when you help us plan, promote and run our 2023/24 events at your university.
Our campus ambassadors make an impact in lots of ways: hosting drop-in sessions, giving lecture shout-outs, promoting us on social media through your university networks. You’ll essentially represent us at your university – be that virtually or face to face.
As you shed light on our opportunities for fellow students, you’ll also be creating opportunities for yourself. You’ll have constant communication with our graduate recruitment team, giving you the chance to show us your personality and skills.
What it offers:
- £600 plus all the training and support you need
- Get fast-tracked to a vacation scheme assessment day
- The chance to gain a better understanding of how a global law firm works
- Great networking opportunities with our teams
- Boost your skills in communication, leadership and problem solving – all things we look for in our future lawyers.
What we look for
- First-year students of any degree discipline with a strong academic record aiming for a good 2:1 or equivalent (your offer will be conditional upon achieving a 2:1 in your first year)
- People who know how to communicate clearly and have shown they can organise themselves and others
- A keen interest in global law firms and working in the City, plus aspirations to qualify as a solicitor at a commercial law firm like Hogan Lovells
- Plenty of initiative and a proactive approach.
We hold interviews during the spring of your first year so you're ready to start promoting us in your second year.
Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Durham, Exeter, Kent, Leicester, Nottingham, Oxford, London, Warwick