JPMorgan Chase is one of the world's oldest, largest and best-known financial institutions. With a history that traces our roots to 1799 in New York City, we carry forth the innovative spirit of our heritage firms in our global operations inns in over 60 countries. Across JPMorgan Chase, we serve millions of customers and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional, and government clients-managing assets and investments, offering business advice and strategies, and providing innovative banking solutions and services.
Asset & Wealth Management
- Our Asset & Wealth Management business provides strategies that encompass the full spectrum of asset classes. Our global investment professionals provide personalized service and advice for individuals, advisors and institutions.
- Our Commercial Bank provides a range of solutions to help corporations, organizations, real estate investors and business owners achieve their financial goals and leave a positive impact on their communities.
Consumer & Community Banking
- Our Consumer & Community Bank serves people, families and businesses by helping them bank, save, invest, make purchases with credit cards, and finance homes and cars.
Corporate & Investment Bank
- Our Corporate and Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services, earning the trust of the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions.
- Teams collaborate with internal and external clients seeking expertise to execute business strategies. This includes professionals in compliance, risk management, legal, human resources, marketing and other fields.
- With an $11 billion investment and over 50,000 technologists worldwide, innovation drives the way we do business. Our teams build cutting-edge solutions that impact millions of customers and organizations worldwide.
Culture & values
A talent-driven company is, by definition, a diverse and inclusive one. Though we aim to do better, we're proud of the workplace we've created.
Equity, diversity & inclusion
JPMorgan Chase is working to drive a diverse, inclusive culture for our employees and our businesses. We’re committed to creating a workplace where everyone feels like they belong.
Our Mission - JPMorgan Chase is working to drive a diverse and inclusive culture for our employees and our business. Everything has to start at home – leaving no stone unturned, we’re looking at our diverse recruiting practices, training, our products and services, and supplier diversity.
“Our business is stronger when our economy is more inclusive. We are striving to advance economic inclusion around the world and our people drive our success. It is through their ingenuity, excellence and integrity that we seek to build a prosperous business." - Jamie Dimon, Chairman & CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Our programs, apprenticeships, internships, and full-time opportunities are designed to help you learn and develop, so you can build the career you want.
The finance sector has an important role to play in helping to address some of the most pressing environmental and social challenges of our time, primarily by supporting its clients and providing targeted capital to help scale solutions. We are leveraging our expertise, capital, data and resources to advance inclusive growth, promote sustainable development, and support the transition to a low-carbon economy.
ESG matters are an important consideration in how we do business, including how we develop our products and services, serve our customers, support our employees and help lift our communities. Our Sustainable Development Target with the goal to finance and facilitate more than $2.5 trillion over 10 years to help address climate change and contribute to sustainable development, which we set in 2021, is one example of our sustainability strategy in practice.