When you choose Experian as the place to begin and build your career, you're choosing more than just an employer. You're choosing a company with thriving, award-winning roots in credit, data and technology. Over time you will discover the breadth of services and products we offer and how your role has a significant meaningful impact on our economy.
As a graduate, you'll be given a 2-3 year accelerated learning experience, working on challenging and exciting projects that are critical to our success. To help you reach your full potential, we'll provide a truly supportive working environment, championed by colleagues who want to see you get ahead.
In return, we expect you to take an agile approach to your learning experience: looking to stretch yourself, be proactive and take on board the feedback you receive along the way.
We look for students who are:
- Intellectually Curious: You will love to learn. To discover how things tick. You will ask questions and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Driven to deliver: To excel and take pride in your work. To meet deadlines.
- Willing to contribute: You will get stuck in and contribute ideas. We know you'll make mistakes (everyone does!) but you will continually evolve.
- Proud to collaborate and be yourself: You won't be afraid to help others. We want to see the authentic you, and to support you in delivering with integrity.
- Accountable: To safeguard our future. To represent our brand. To do yourself and Experian proud.