Bloomberg's diverse community of engineers take on some of the world’s most interesting and important technical challenges. At Bloomberg we give influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. Our software engineers are responsible for creating the world’s premiere source for real-time and historical market data and analytics. We define, architect, build, and deploy complete systems for more than 325,000 subscribers globally. We develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. With new systems being rolled out daily, we make an immediate impact on global markets and we look for the best software engineers to build them.
We define, architect, build, and deploy complete systems for more than 325,000 subscribers globally. We develop impactful solutions to complex, real-world problems. With new systems being rolled out daily, we make an immediate impact on global markets and we look for the best software engineers to build them.
We have graduate, summer intern and industrial placement positions and we'll trust you to:
- Take ownership of the full development cycle
- Partner with clients and other developers to design, build and roll out solutions that will optimize complex workflows
- Understand and efficiently manipulate large datasets
- Make quick, thoughtful decisions
- Be a collaborative member of your team
- Have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Be an excellent problem solver
You'll need to have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technology subject
- Programming experience in C, C++, C#, Java or Python
We are deeply proud of our diverse and open culture, and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. If you have a degree outside of the above, but still have strong software development skills, then we can teach you the rest.
If this sounds like you?
If this sounds like you, please apply below! We'll review your application and be in touch as soon as possible to discuss next steps. We want people who see things differently, find solutions and collaborate instinctively. Race, religion, sex, nationality, and other labels have nothing to do with it.
Graduate Programme Full time role with 3 months training and mentorship
Summer Internship 10 - 14 week programme over the Summer with 1 week training and mentorship
Industrial Placement 4 - 12 month programme with flexible start dates and mentorship