Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Although we operate in many different countries, we work seamlessly together and everyone respects and accepts local cultures. Orbium holds all its employees to the same standards, to ensure fairness and objectivity. Each person brings his or her own personality to the team, and every new joiner is welcomed warmly.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
Graduate recruitment at Orbium is ongoing.
• Implementation of the Avaloq Banking System including writing technical and/or business specifications
• Parameterising and customising various business modules
• Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end-users
• University degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
• A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming would be an asset
• Willingness to work remotely at clients’ premises in London and abroad on long-term projects
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English. In addition language skills in German and/or French would be advantageous