You’re Generation Possible. You don’t wait for change. Neither do we. As a global tech leader, we connect millions of people and make all kinds of things possible - from taking 4G to the moon, to enabling people to help cure cancer while they sleep. You can build a better future with us on our Discover Graduate Programme. Encompassing everything from technology-driving 5G, to Robotics, Artificial Intelligence to Data Analytics, the impact you can make is potentially limitless.
At Vodafone we understand the important role girls and women have played throughout the history of science and technology. Despite this, both in education and the workplace, girls and women are still hugely underrepresented in science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) fields. That’s why we’re so excited to be attending IT’s not just for the Boys! – To inspire and encourage women to apply to build a better future with us.
- Technology – 2 x 1yr rotations (mainly Newbury based)
- Finance – 3 x1yr rotations (CIMA included – Newbury based)
- HR – 4 x6 month rotations (CIPD included – Newbury based)
- Digital operations and Automation – BRAND NEW stream for 2020 (most likely London based)
- Business - mainly Newbury based
- Consumer – mainly London based
- External Affairs – 2 x 6 month rotations, 1x 1yr rotation (mainly London based)
- Commercial – includes brand, digital marketing and customer experience, 2 yrs, 3 placements (mainly London based)
How to apply
1. Find the right programme for you and apply online with basic details and CV!
2. Testing- complete an abstract reasoning test and situational judgement test.
3. Video Interview- tell us about your motivation and passion for a career at Vodafone!
4. Assessment Day- meet your potential peers and showcase your skills!
Link to apply: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/graduate-programme