About Association for Project Management
We’re APM, the only chartered membership organisation for the project profession. In a complex world, we help the profession deliver better.
The world is changing and the project profession, at the forefront of delivering change, has never been more important.
We’re Association for Project Management – APM – the professional membership organisation for the project profession.
We’re chartered, so we can build the profile and respect of the profession and set the highest standards. We’re the only chartered organisation for the project profession in the world.
We’re a registered charity whose activities include everything from education, qualifications, resources and research, to events, networking and sharing best practice.
We lead debate, champion innovation and challenge the status quo where we think it will make a difference.
We know that better project delivery is about achieving your desired outcome, so in our complex world we’re helping the project profession deliver better.
Right now, you can join APM for free, as a Student member. This gives you access to networks, knowledge (and a digital badge for your LinkedIn profile) and graduate schemes to launch your project career
We know how important it is to be employable, so we made our Project Fundamentals Qualification online and available to take any time.
Equality and Diversity
A diverse, empowered workforce gives us different ways of thinking, a more successful business, and better places for us all to work.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities, promoting fairness and respect, and showing zero tolerance for discrimination.
We will demonstrate our commitment as an employer by:
- aspiring to reflect the society we serve;
- promoting an environment for our staff that is free from discrimination and disrespect;
- tackling inappropriate behaviour and allowing staff to express themselves freely, fairly or respectfully to others.
A professional community that is inclusive and reflective of society will be better place to meet the needs of those it serves.
As a professional body, we promote high ethical standards.
We want our membership and the wider profession to reflect the diversity of our society.
We encourage differing perspectives and experiences.
We encourage all members of our community to contribute their views and ideas, fairly, respectfully and with confidence.
We demonstrate our commitment as a membership body by:
- promoting equality of access to the profession through our qualifications and routes to membership
- ensuring the governance of our Board of Trustees and Committees promotes diversity; listening to, and learning from, stakeholders, for example, to adopt good practice
- promoting an environment for our members that is fair, respectful and free from discrimination
- implementing our Code of Professional Conduct and taking action where appropriate and; monitoring and reporting on diversity in the profession to inform policy.
Every person who works for us, and every member, can help us fulfil these principles, which will be kept under review by the Leadership Team and the Board of Trustees.
More from Association for Project Management
Facts and figures
- Number of employees: 51 to 250
- Accounting & Finance
- Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
- Management & Business