About British Business Bank
The British Business Bank is a unique and exciting institution. Its mission is to make finance markets work better so smaller businesses across the UK can prosper and grow.
Established in 2014, it is a 100% government-owned economic development bank but independently managed.
To deliver its programmes, the Bank works through more than 200 delivery partners such as high street, digital, specialist and challenger banks, venture capital and private debt funds and fintech platforms.
Currently, we employ around 440 people, split between offices in Sheffield and London.
More from British Business Bank
Facts and figures
- Number of employees: 251 to 500
- HR & Recruitment
- Training & Development
- Human Resource Management
- Investment Banking & Fund Management
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Public Relations & Communications
- Charity, Public & Civil Service
- Public Service
- Civil Services
- Armed Forces
- Emergency Services
- Social, Community & Youth
- Charities & Voluntary Sector
- Security & Intelligence
- Law Enforcement
- Social Care