Mace is an international Construction and Consultancy company.
From the beginning Mace has been shaped around a clear purpose. For over 30 years we have pursued a better way – challenging ourselves to dream bigger, transform and innovate.
As the world around us changes and new challenges arise, we believe we have a greater responsibility than ever before to create opportunities for communities to thrive, and we have a role to play in doing so sustainably.
Stepping into a career with Mace will set you on a path to success - experiencing exciting opportunities while learning from people who have worked on some of the most inspiring projects across the world.
We’re proud of what we can offer to people starting out in their careers. Whatever your skills and interests, if you have big ambitions and are ready to embark on an exciting challenge, we’ll give you the support you need to succeed.
A career at Mace starts with opportunity that never fades.
- application form - can take up to 12 weeks to screen and get a response on shortlisting
- if successful, will be invited to attend a half day virtual assessment centre
- if successful, will either be made an offer or invited back for a 2nd stage interview
- if successful will be made an offer
Culture and values
- Pursue a sustainable world: Our planet has now reached a tipping point. The built environment holds many of the keys to a sustainable world, but bold action is needed – and fast. In an industry that’s been slow to adjust, we’re taking a lead – committing ourselves to bigger, bolder goals so that we, our clients and partners are all part of creating a world where communities thrive now, and for generations to come.
- Grow together: Our people are the heart of our business. While we share ambitions as a collective, we also have ambitions as individuals. The same is true for all the other people that our work touches. We empower and encourage each other, our clients and everyone we work with to embrace challenge and look beyond the boundaries of today.
- Deliver distinctive value: Results for clients. Service excellence. These goals drive every Engine of our business. We never stop challenging ourselves to innovate, improve and exceed expectations. This means we’re not only creating a more resilient and competitive business, our people are also leading and transforming our industry to help drive wider benefits for the suppliers, partners and communities we work with.
Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
Mace's ambition is to be an organisation that champions diversity and inclusion in every market, sector and geography we work in. We want to create a culture of acceptance and inclusion across our business, where everyone who works for Mace feels that they can bring their whole self to work, every day.
Our refreshed three-year Diversity and Inclusion Strategy has a number of strategic aims, which in turn inform the six pillars that will guide and build our work towards creating an inclusive environment where everyone can be their authentic self and reach their full potential.
Creating a truly diverse and inclusive workforce is at the top of our agenda. Not only will it support greater understanding, broader and more agile thinking, it will create stronger, more productive relationships between colleagues and with our clients – helping us build a better perspective.
More from Mace
Facts and figures
- Number of employees: 5001 to 10000
- Civil & Structural
- Property, Construction & QS
- Sales & Lettings
- Property Consultant
- Property Asset Management
- Building Services