A flight search engine to a global leader in travel!
When we started in 2003, we set out to do things differently. We wanted to show all flight options in one place, creating a simple alternative to the confusing sites that make travel feel like hard work.
Fast forward to today and we’ve gone from a flight search engine to a global leader in travel. We're proud that more than 100 million people across the world (that's quite a few!) rely on our app and website each month to help them with their travel plans.
Dedicated to making travel as simple as possible, we help each and every one of them find the best options across flights, hotels and car hire to book the perfect trip.
Ideally you will need to be available to attend our Discovery Day in person at one of our UK offices (depending on Government guidance).
- If you meet the description above, we will send you an online coding test created by our engineers. This will give you an idea of some real life Skyscanner problems. You will have 7 days to complete this test
- If you pass the coding test, you will be progressed to the second stage which is a telephone interview
- If the interview is successful, we will invite you to a Discovery Day in one of our offices
Culture and values
Every day we are…
- Striving to do the right thing for people and the planet
- Listening, supporting and questioning to solve the challenges of travel
- Considerate, focusing on long-term relationships not short-term wins
- Dedicated to helping people make better travel decisions faster
Equality and diversity
Travel is about different experiences and perspectives
Travel means discovering new perspectives and experiencing diverse cultures, and it should be for everyone. Reflective of that, we know that Skyscanner will be strongest when our team is both inclusive and diverse. We’re committed to taking that journey together, recognising and challenging everyday biases, removing obstacles to inclusion and ensuring that all of our people can thrive as their authentic selves.
That’s why, as part of our wider DEI strategy, we have a number of employee networks. These networks educate and empower everyone in the business to champion equality in the areas of race, LGBTQ+ inclusion, gender, accessibility and more. This includes delivering programmes such as our Anti-Racism training, marking significant awareness days and celebrations across the year (Pride, International Women’s Day, Black History Month to name but a few) and ensuring we build Skyscanner’s products in a way that makes them accessible to all.
Skyscanner awarded Gold Level Employer for LGBTQ+ Inclusion
We’re over the moon to announce that as part of Stonewall’s UK Workplace Equality Index, Skyscanner has been awarded Gold Level Employer status for LGBTQ+ Inclusion. This is the top level award possible and Skyscanner was additionally rated second across the UK in the Leisure, Travel and Tourism sector.