About Winckworth Sherwood LLP
A full service law firm with a diverse client base
Our clients range from some of the UK’s largest businesses and institutions, housebuilders and developers through to investors, professional partnerships, family offices, not for profit organisations and private individuals – all of which benefit from the flexible, practical approach of our lawyers.
We can trace our firm’s history back to 1777 and although much has changed in that time there is one constant: our desire to be a dependable, trusted advisor to our clients.
We are proud of our ability to adapt and truly understand the needs of our clients at any given point in time. Winckworth Sherwood has earned a reputation for successfully delivering high value, high profile projects throughout the UK and demonstrating the highest levels of client service.
Culture and Values
Our core values unite us in the way we think, work and act. They are key to the success of our business and they influence how we interact with each other, our clients and wider society.
- We are a progressive and forward-thinking firm
- We are confident that our diverse and idiosyncratic mix of people makes us stronger
- We take great pride in creating an environment that’s inclusive for everyone
- We’re a hardworking and professional bunch of people
- We’re encouraged to find a vocational passion in our work and do more of what we love
- We relish nurturing people’s careers, backing entrepreneurial ideas and giving people their wings
- We’re unusually friendly, down-to-earth and approachable for a law firm
- We’re respectful and treat people with positive intent because we believe everyone in the firm is fundamentally decent
- We thrive on sharing and being collaborative in the pursuit of better results
We have a three stage recruitment process - a first stage interview with our Recruitment Manager, an assessment day in July at our London Bridge office and a final stage panel partner interview a couple of days later. We aim to get all offers out by the end of July.
Applications are screened on a rolling basis.