- Arqiva is a leading UK communications infrastructure company enabling a vibrant digital economy.
- We’re the people behind the scenes who make connections happen. We help millions of voices to reach billions of eyes and ears through TV, radio and mobile.
- And we work with everyone from utility companies to independent radio groups and major broadcasters, such as the BBC, ITV and BskyB.
- Every day our infrastructure and associated services enable millions of people and machines to connect wherever they are through TV, radio, mobile and machine-to-machine data services.
- Our advanced networks support the huge growth of connected devices and the ever-increasing demand for data from smartphones to tablets through to connected TVs and smart meters.
- From carrying the BBC’s first television broadcast in 1936 to launching the UK’s national DAB radio and digital terrestrial television networks in the 2000s, we strive to continuously find ingenious and smarter ways to support our customers.
Our values and culture:
- We are proud to have created a great place to work, which is underpinned by three really clear values: Ingenious, Straightforward and Collaborative. These values are deeply embedded into our business and are lived through our behaviours and actions.
- We have a commitment to creating an environment where everyone can be the best that they can be; our commitment to diversity and being inclusive is a fundamental part of this. We value individuality and watching our early talent grow and develop while building a career with us.
- Our business never stands still. And neither will your development. We believe in investing in all of our people. That’s why we will provide you with the skills you need to realise your full potential and make a big contribution to our success. We value everyone’s contribution, so you will benefit from a range of core and flexible benefits that you can choose from.
Our graduate programme:
Our graduate programme puts our graduates into the heart of our business working on projects and having responsibilities that deliver real impact to Arqiva and our customers. You’ll get immersed into your role and team while having the benefit of fantastic wrap around training and support. Many of our former graduates comment on how much they learn within their first 12-18 months.
Our graduate roles:
We typically look for graduates with a STEM degree who can implement their learning from university in a variety of ways that they didn’t think possible in a range of technical and engineering related roles.
We also have an established summer internship programme, where undergraduates can experience life at Arqiva while working on real projects and adding value to our business.