About Burges Salmon LLP
Headquartered at the heart of one of the UK’s best cities to live in, we’re an independent UK law firm with an enviable range of national and international clients. Joining our award-winning training programme, you’ll enjoy exposure to our high profile client list and friendly, collaborative culture as you gain quality experience across a broad range of legal practices. We are recruiting 24 trainee solicitors to join us in 2023. We offer
We offer you...
- A six-seat training contract across a variety of areas from banking and real estate to dispute resolution and private client.
- Exposure to high-profile clients including John Lewis Partnership, Financial Services Compensation Scheme, Costain, Crown Commercial Service, Babcock and Highways England.
- Secondment opportunities to major clients
- A friendly, collaborative culture balancing early responsibility with an open door policy. So while you will feel pushed to venture from your comfort zone, you will never feel out of your depth.
- Corporate responsibility opportunities including pro-bono work with Bristol Citizens Advice Bureau, volunteering for Bristol Zoo, our cycle to work scheme and Bright Sparks, our bespoke school aged work experience programme.
- A brilliant reward package including a firm-wide bonus scheme, discounted local gym membership and a Group Personal Pension Plan with a matching contribution from the firm of up to five per cent of your salary.
You can apply directly for a training contract or through one of our vacation schemes which offers the chance to experience two weeks at the firm, working with our solicitors and attending social events with our trainees.