Morgan Stanley has earned a worldwide reputation for the excellence of its advice and execution in financial markets. With offices in more than 41 countries, the firm is truly global-and a market leader in the U.S., Europe and Asia as well as in emerging markets.
Morgan Stanley's success rests on the talents and passion of our people, who share a common set of values and bring excellence and integrity to everything they do. We seek to grow long-term relationships by virtue of our consistently rigorous thinking and the unsurpassed access to financial markets that Morgan Stanley can bring.
This means providing leadership in specific areas such as investment banking, debt and equity underwriting, research, and sales and trading. We also focus increasingly on creating custom-tailored solutions that cut across functions to help our clients realize new opportunities and solve complex problems.
Our aim is to be the first choice of everyone who deals in financial markets, whether as prospective clients, employees or investors.
Current Recruitment Processes
We are still running a normal recruitment process, but all stages of this process will be carried out virtually. No face-to-face interviews will take place.
Application Opening Date
- ISG Summer Analyst – 31st August 2020
- Infra Summer Analyst – 31st August 2020
- ISG Off Cycle – 31st August 2020
- Firmwide Industrial Placement – 31st August 2020
- ISG Spring Insight – 30th September 2020
- Tech Spring Insight – 31st August 2020
Application Closing Date
- ISG Summer Analyst – 8th November 2020
- Infra Summer Analyst – 22nd November 2020
- ISG Off Cycle – 8th November 2020
- Firmwide Industrial Placement – 22nd November 2020
- ISG Spring Insight – 29th November 2020
- Tech Spring Insight – 3rd January 2021