Prepare to make an impact
As a management accountant, you will be fundamental to the success of any business, of any size, in any sector. You will be the one decision-makers people turn to for crucial reports and critical recommendations. To make sure you and your organisation excel, you must have a knack for numbers, be business savvy and excellent at communicating.
Your work will include interpreting financial data, preparing reports and using your knowledge of the business to assist key decisions. By doing so, you’ll help the business achieve its strategic goals and secure its long-term future.
The CIMA® Professional Qualification is the qualification for business, by business. It empowers you to develop the skills set, mindset and experience you need to navigate disruption and take your career to the next level.
What’s in it for you?
- Boost your earning potential. CIMA students earn an average £32,000, rising to £66,000 when qualified.
- Be future-ready. Learn digital-first skills, a growth mindset and how to take on the future of finance, whatever it may bring.
- All the support you need. Coaching and personalised exam support, bespoke study plans and access to our mental health hub come as standard.
- Stand out to employers. 81 of 100 FTSE companies employ a CIMA member.
- Join a global community of 696,000 students and members all around the world.
Find out more: Fill in this form to be kept up to date with news, opportunities and events from AICPA-CIMA