New look for TARGETjobs due to land tomorrow!
Beginning to think about getting ready for the new academic year? Here’s something for your to-do list – check out the shiny new-look TARGETjobs, coming to a screen near you tomorrow.
Here at TARGETjobs we’ve been in the grips of back-to-school fever all summer, working hard behind the scenes to bring you a redesign of your favourite graduate careers website in good time for the start of the autumn term. If you’re new to TARGETjobs, you’ll find plenty of reasons to register – and if you’re already registered with us, from tomorrow you’ll find that our unique range of services for graduate job hunters just got even better.
What’s on the way for TARGETjobs tomorrow? Here’s a sneak preview to whet your appetite.
- Simpler, cleaner design throughout, so you can find what you want more easily whether you’re on your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Our best ever job search, so you can browse a broad selection or narrow your focus to pinpoint precisely the roles you’re interested in.
- If you want a career in engineering, finance or law, you’ll be able to search for vacancies by your preferred area of specialism.
For our registered users…
To get the best out of TARGETjobs and receive the full benefits of our relaunch from tomorrow, you need to sign up. If you’ve already done this, you’ll find your dashboard is even easier to customise and use to organise your hunt for internships and jobs:
- Save your searches so they’re easy to repeat.
- Pin employers and roles to apply for later.
- Pin application advice and other articles to catch up on.
- Pin events from TARGETjobs you want to take part in.
What’s not changing…
TARGETjobs will always offer a great choice of internships and graduate jobs, plus in-depth, expert careers advice. You’ll find everything from tips on CV writing to insights on how to get hired in different professions, plus the inside view on what it’s really like working for dozens of top employers – and you can upload your CV so that employers can come direct to you.
If you need urgent help from TARGETjobs – no time like the present!
We’ll be offline for a little while tomorrow while our technical team push through all the changes to the website. So if you’re in the throes of some urgent job hunting or just want to check out our vacancies and advice, now’s your chance…
- Browse specialist advice on a range of popular careers from accountancy to teaching
- Browse job descriptions
- Get the inside view on top graduate employers
- Find out about the top ten skills that will get you a job when you graduate