Graduate vacancies closing next week: don't miss out!
Autumn is definitely upon us, with the leaves turning golden and those graduate job deadlines coming thick and fast. It’s an especially good week for engineering, marketing and management, so get started on your application now if you’re interested in any of those sectors. You’ll find plenty of opportunities for relocating, whether you dream of working in central London or would prefer a more regional graduate job – you could even end up travelling to Italy, the Czech Republic or China!
8 October is the deadline for the following opportunities:
- graduate software developer with ScotGrad, based in Livingston, West Lothian
- a number of trainee management programmes with Majestic Wine across the south east
- computer science or chemical engineer with the Electrolux global engineer programme in Italy
- trainee management consultant in Berkshire, available through TARGETrecruit
10 October is your last chance to apply for the roles of:
- graduate intern at NonStop Recruitment in Prague, Czech Republic
- Scotgrad corporate governance graduate in Livingston, West Lothian
- graduate analyst in Berkshire, available through TARGETrecruit
11 October is the application closing date for the roles of graduate support engineer and software engineer with Metaswitch Networks in various UK locations, as well as more trainee management programmes with Majestic Wine across the south east.
12 October is the last chance to apply for the following graduate roles:
- Nucleargraduates graduate development programme for mechanical engineers in various UK locations
- financial services complaint handler at Huntswood, which is based in Reading with sister sites in Andover, Liverpool, Leeds and Cardiff
- the KEEP graduate scheme in China with Chel-C UK Education
- trainee manager (London) at Majestic Wine
- various London-based digital marketing roles with Merkle Periscopix
13 October is the closing date for the role of sales researcher with Group GTI, the parent company of TARGETjobs, in London.
14 October is your final chance to apply for Wayfair’s e-commerce graduate schemes in London.