Reimagine your career. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things.
Reimagine your career. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Our recruitment process is split into 3 keys stages -
Why am I being asked to complete a Headstart profile if I am applying to Accenture?
Accenture are proud to be partnering with Headstart as part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity. Using Headstart allows us to collect more candidate information and help us hire based on individual potential. We are looking at what makes you unique and how you can make a difference to Accenture.
What information do I need to include in my application, and what makes an application successful?
- The application takes around 15-30 minutes to complete. Your progress is saved as you go so you can stop at any time and continue where you left off. It is important to take your time and make your application as full as possible, ensuring that everything is in the right place.
- All experience matters so you should consider including everything from your first part-time job to your most recent role.
- You will have the opportunity to add additional information or achievements that you have made outside of education. Include anything you think is relevant e.g. online courses, coding bootcamps, volunteer work.
- When it comes to adding skills, anything you can think of is valid! Have a think about skills you have developed at school, university, in the workplace and in extra curricular activities.
Tell me more about the online assessment....
The Accenture Discovery Portal Assesses candidates on a range of skills including analytical skills, collaboration, initiative and growth mindset. When you are progressed to the portal, you will be given clear instructions on what to do, and can navigate through the assessments in the order of your choosing. The portal is an immersive experience for you, positioned through Video, Animation and Imagery and consists of situational judgement, data interpretation and numerical reasoning questions.
It aims to give you a job preview and insight into Accenture and allows us to evaluate skills which are relevant to the role.
Tell me more about the assessment centre....
During the Assessment Centre, there will be both assessed and unassessed sessions. We evaluate a range of skills across a number of different exercises including a paired exercise, some assessments using online immersive exercises and a strengths-based interview. Before you join your Virtual Assessment Centre, you will be asked to do some short research on a business relevant topic so that you can discuss with your assessor during the session (please note, this is not a presentation!). You will also have the opportunity to meet other Accenture employees to gain insights into life and work at Accenture and to answer any questions that
you may have.
Please note, whilst we use some digital exercises during the assessment centre, assessments are reviewed by a recruiter and not automated decision making.
Culture and Values
Our core values
Our values shape our culture and define our character. We live our core values through individual behaviours that guide how we act and make decisions.
- Client value creation - Enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value.
- One global network - Leveraging the power of global insight, relationships, collaboration and learning to deliver exceptional service to clients wherever they do business.
- Respect for the individual - Valuing diversity and unique contributions, fostering a trusting, open and inclusive environment and treating each person in a manner that reflects Accenture's values.
- Best people - Attracting, developing and retaining the best talent for our business, challenging our people, demonstrating a "can-do" attitude and fostering a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Integrity - Being ethically unyielding and honest and inspiring trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviours to our words and taking responsibility for our actions.
- Stewardship - Fulfilling our obligation of building a better, stronger and more durable company for future generations, protecting the Accenture brand, meeting our commitment to stakeholders, acting with an owner mentality, developing our people and helping improve comms.
Equality and Diversity
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion and diversity unleashes innovation and creates a culture where everyone feels they have equal opportunity.
Chief Executive Officer
What we believe
Accenture's purpose is to deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity and our commitment to our people, clients and communities is to accelerate equality for all. Our purpose and our commitment drives our innovation agenda, helps us deliver 360 value, and ensures we act as a responsible business leader.
It enables us to attract, develop, inspire and reward top talent. And it creates an environment that unleashes innovation, allows our people to perform at their very best and underpins a culture in which everyone feels they have an equal opportunity to belong and build a career. This commitment starts at the top with our executive chairman, chief executive officer and Board. And we expect leaders at all levels to help create and sustain a culture of equality where everyone can advance and thrive. Our areas of focus include gender, ethnicity, LGBTI, religion, persons with disabilities and cross-cultural diversity.
We strive to ensure that all our people are compensated fairly and equitably from the moment we hire them through the milestones of their careers here. When we see a disparity for any of our people, we fix it.
More from Accenture
Facts and figures
- Number of employees: 10000+
- Information Services
- Software Engineering
- Software Testing
- Technical Consultancy
- Technical Sales
- Business & Systems Analysis
- Network Engineering
- Technical Support
- Web development
- Data Science
- Management Consulting