Graduate careers in Liverpool
The majority of graduate opportunities in Liverpool are in the finance and business sectors. Job opportunities are available with a number of local enterprises, such as chartered accountants Dufton Kellner and legal firm Bermans. There may also be roles spanning various sectors at the University of Liverpool.
The University of Liverpool is a member of the Russell Group. Highly ranked undergraduate courses include archaeology, civil engineering, marketing and nursing.
Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) is a highly regarded School of Sport and Exercise Sciences and was the first institution to offer a single honours degree in sport science.
Liverpool Hope University caters to more creative types, covering specialisms such as music, art history and theatre studies.
- DLA Piper, Liverpool (Law)
- Home Office Identity and Passport Service, Liverpool (Government; Communications; Marketing)
- KPMG, Liverpool (Professional services)
- Hill Dickinson, Liverpool (Law)
- Abercrombie & Fitch, Liverpool (Retail; Management)
- Bibby Line Group, Liverpool (Financial; Shipping; Management)
- Reidmark, Liverpool (Design; IT; Marketing)
- Wirral News Group, Wirral (Publishing)
- Studley Engineering Ltd, Liverpool (Engineering)
- University of Liverpool, Liverpool (IT; Teaching; Research; HR)
(Note: these employers may not be currently recruiting. Their names have been provided as a guideline to the type of work available and what areas to look in.)
It’s on the map for…
- The legendary home of the Beatles
- Europe’s Capital of Culture 2008 – many museums, galleries and parks
- For sports fans, the Grand National and Liverpool Football Club matches
It’s within commuting distance of…
- Chester – 19 miles
- Wigan – 22 miles
- Manchester – 34 miles
Browse regional vacancies and work experience opportunities on TARGETjobs
Browse vacancies and graduate jobs in the north west