UK 300: top logistics, transport and supply chain employers
…as voted for by students and graduates
The UK 300 features the largest and most comprehensive annual survey of student opinion on graduate careers, employers and their own job hunts. The survey determines not only the most popular 300 graduate employers in the UK overall, but also the most popular graduate employers in a range of career sectors, including logistics.
The top graduate employers for logistics, transport and supply chain careers are listed in the table below. There are three new entrants to the list this year, while British Airways, Transport for London and DHL remain in unchanged positions in the table.
The students and graduates surveyed who were interested in logistics, transport and supply chain careers:
- were slightly more likely than average to have undertaken internships and part-time jobs by the time they reached their final year: 48% of finalists had completed an internship and 70% of finalists had held a part-time job, compared to averages across all sectors of 46% and 69% respectively.
- were slightly more likely than average to have attended a university careers fair – at 76% versus a 74% average across all sectors.
- were likely to look into an employer’s track record in innovation when choosing where to apply: 83% rated it as a ‘very important’ or ‘important’ factor when choosing between employers
Percentages have been rounded.
Over 74,700 students and graduates took part in the Trendence UK Graduate Survey, which formed the basis of the results in the UK 300.
Last year: 1
Accountancy and financial management, Engineering, Aerospace, Electronic and electrical
Transport for London
Last year: 4
Last year: 5
Logistics, transport and supply chain, Management and business
Last year: 5
Retail, buying and merchandising
Last year: 7
Logistics, transport and supply chain
More help from TARGETjobs
- TARGETjobs Logistic, transport and supply chain: specialist advice on graduate careers in logistics and supply chain management
- Get the Inside Buzz on graduate recruiters: graduate and intern employer reviews