The Guardian UK 300: top logistics, transport and supply chain employers
…as voted for by students and graduates
The Guardian UK 300 is the largest and most comprehensive annual survey of student opinion on graduate careers and employers. The survey determines not only the most popular 300 graduate employers in the UK overall, but also the most popular graduate employers in a range of career sectors, including logistics, transport and supply chain.
The top graduate employers for the logistics, transport and supply chain sector are listed in the table below. The top ranked employer remains British Airways in the 2016/17 survey, with Transport for London moving into second place, from third, and Airbus moving into third place, from fourth. Network Rail, Asda, DHL and First Group are all in the top seven again.
Students interested in the logistics, transport and supply chain sector…
- expected to earn on average £23,679
- used LinkedIn in half of cases
- were most commonly studying business/management, engineering and language, literature and classics.*
*Statistics have been rounded.
In 2016, over 52,000 undergraduates took part in the trendence Graduate Barometer.
|2||Transport for London||3||up|
More help from TARGETjobs
- TARGETjobs Logistic, transport and supply chain: specialist advice on graduate careers in logistics and supply chain management
- Get the Inside Buzz on graduate recruiters: graduate and intern employer reviews