The Guardian UK 300: top accounting and financial management employers
…as voted for by students and graduates
The Guardian UK 300 is the largest and most comprehensive annual survey of student opinion on graduate careers and employers. The survey determines not only the most popular 300 graduate employers in the UK overall, but also the most popular graduate employers in a range of career sectors, including media and advertising.
The top graduate employers for accounting are listed in the table below. The top five employers remain the same as last year – PwC, Deloitte, KPMG, EY and Grant Thornton. Baker Tilly (RSM) has risen two places to sixth, while the National Audit Office and BDO have both dropped one place.
Students interested in accounting…
- engaged often in social/ political extracurricular activities (75%)
- expected to earn an average income of £25,205
- voted careers fairs as their preferred way of engaging with recruiters.*
*Statistics have been rounded.
In 2016, over 52,000 undergraduates took part in the trendence Graduate Barometer.
|6||Baker Tilly (RSM)||8||up|
|7||National Audit Office||6||down|
View related sector lists: Top investment banking and investment graduate employers and Top banking, insurance and financial services graduate employers
More help from TARGETjobs
- TARGETjobs Finance homepage
- Specialist advice on graduate careers in accountancy and financial management
- Get the Inside Buzz on graduate recruiters: graduate and intern employer reviews